Wednesday, March 7, 2007

wednesday


off theme today---but, here are a couple shots that I took this morning. I like the warm tones in this photo and was inspired to do an audrey woulard type of shot----obviously no where near as great as hers---but, that's where the inspiration came from.

I like the height of the background in the first picture and how 'little' dd looks on the stool, but I don't like the light glare in the framed pic of her on the mantle. So, I cropped it.

TFL and HHCC welcome!

We are off to the beach for the weekend!!!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

What a little cutie. Love the effect here. I think I like the crop better. The original is great but the glare is a bit distracting.

Krissynae said...

was a cutie.. She is too sweetie. Love the outfit and location and LOVE in the backgound. She looks like a great.

amazing grace said...

posted these on the gallery and some thought she looked like she was falling off the stool---so, i'll have to try it with less of a tilt next time....

:)

thanks for the feedback!

Patti said...

I LOVE the background.