Saturday, September 22, 2007

moving, moving, moving..




here are a couple more butterfly pics---they are here for such a short time....haven't been seeing many lately now with the cooler weather approaching....
been busy---moving this week!!!
ciao for now.....
this is a cute calendar template alexis offered----very cute!

7 comments:

cherie said...

just beautiful the colors are so vivid! great focus and detail.

Jaime said...

gorgeous! LOVE them!! makes me wanna go out and shoot some insects. :)

Jen said...

Gorgeous!

Tori said...

Love these! And the calendar is TOO cute!!!

Tori said...

Hey Leah.... it's actually not a vintage conversion, although it does sorta look like one, huh? It's an action I bought from A2D that is supposed to give a "300" effect (think the movie 300). I toned this one down a good bit... full out it's pretty grainy.

Beth said...

For some reason, I though you guys were already up there! We have been missing you already, and will be praying for you. I am so glad we can keep in touch through our blogs! BTW, let Jason know we have really felt his absence on Sunday mornings. Sometimes you don't realize the impact people have in your life until they leave! We will miss you all very much, and I look forward to see where and how God leads you!
Love,
Beth

mama becca said...

I can't believe you're leaving :(.
Thank God for the blog world! You'd better keep in touch... and I still want to talk to you to hear all about the move!
love...
becca