LOVE it! I am so jealous :) I need to go scavenging for some cool stuff like that. I just got the trial of CS3 so I can load stuff - but I need to find the time. I love that border. You picture transformation is really amazing. What great techniques!
I like the second one too, fun textures! Don't ya love playing? Hey, and thanks for the comments on color on my blog, I reworked them, tell me what you think if you have a minute! Thanks
13 comments:
Love the colors and the technique!! Great job!
i love the feel of the second one. reminds me of a chalk drawing. great job on these!
LOVE it! I am so jealous :) I need to go scavenging for some cool stuff like that. I just got the trial of CS3 so I can load stuff - but I need to find the time. I love that border. You picture transformation is really amazing. What great techniques!
gret techniques love the borders and texture effects..... was a great shot to begin with too! nice work
that is cool! I wish I had more time to play! your textures and pics look great!
those are great!! Love the technique! Those would be great on canvas I bet... TFS
Love that shot. I like the second picture with that texture best. Great job.
these are neat. I guess I'd better figure out what the Orton technique is, I keep hearing about it.
I like the second one too, fun textures! Don't ya love playing? Hey, and thanks for the comments on color on my blog, I reworked them, tell me what you think if you have a minute! Thanks
Love the textures... they work really well with this pic! Of course the picture itself is great, too!
It is so much fun to play around with photos!
This would make a beautiful piece of artwork on your wall!! I love what you did with this already gorgeous picture!!!
I like the second one best. Looks like it is against a cement wall... And the colors remainded more true to life..
Post a Comment