I have so many friends who are in the process of adopting right now for the first time.....so excited for them! several are going to ethiopia--sweet janaand jami and becca
can't wait to see them with their babies! :)
can't wait to hold my sweet little one either.......
daddy and gracen in taiwan....

daddy and gracen yesterday....

blessing beyond blessing...

gracen's 'smiley' face


15 comments:
what a beautiful video. brought a tear to my eye. and being the product of an adoption really made me appreciate what my parents did for me. your pictures tell the story also. beautiful. tfs.
How sweet!! Shes adorable and lucky to have such an amazing family! I always love seeing your pics!
I cna't see the video, I tried at work today earlier (and its blocked there) but I still can't get anything to work here :(
I love the pics. The next to last one and the black and white one are my favorites. She is one CUTE little girl!
These are adorable! and very heartwarming! thanks for sharing! I've tried to talk hubby into adopting many times!
Very cute, I liked the before and after of your dd with dh!
Oh so sweet!!!! Gracen is a dolly! Love that last one..LOTS of character in it! LOL. She's sweet!
I hope to adopt one day as well. Gracen was very blessed to be placed with such a wonderful family!
And btw...I LOVE the 2nd to the last picture of Gracen! Very beautiful!
This is so sweet. Brings on the tears. Those memories are so special!
What beautiful pics, thank you for sharing!
Oh, I love that song! Always makes me tear up!
Great interaction in the images!
*chills* just beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
I'd seen that video before so knew to get out the tissues;)
Oh, what a precious darling your DD is...really makes me want to get on the waiting list.
touching beautiful video and song. You have been blessed with a beautiful daughter, so glad she found you! Thanks for sharing.
Sitting and sobbing...
thank you for that beautiful link.
She is so precious! I love the last two of her... she looks like she has such a great personality. Thanks for the link, too... beautiful song and video.
Post a Comment