gracen loved this little horse ride....:) She climbed right on up there all by herself. She is getting so big I can hardly believe it! We started potty training--but with the move coming up, it's kinda been postponed....but I think she's ready. (in case anyone was interested...:)
Only a few weeks left before the big move. Have some more good-byes to say here and LOTS of packing to do. So.....that's why I haven't been keeping up with this blog....I'll try to keep posting...
Also, we have now been waiting 10 months for our referral of precious baby #2! Been thinking about our sweet baby so much and wondering when I'll get to hold him or her in my arms. The wait in Taiwan continues to be long right now---about 18-24 months for a referral. Wow! So much longer than the 8 month wait for Gracen.
I continue to wait for you little one....


4 comments:
I can't imagine how hard it must be to wait for baby #2. I hope s/he arrives sooner than later!
I really like the lighting in your second shot.
Good luck with the move!
You made me cry a tad, but let me tell you what an unselfish thing you're doing in waiting for #2! My SIL is adopted from Korea and I love hearing stories of how they went to get her and it's incredible! She's now 22 and they adopted her when she was 3months old. The waiting will only make it that much sweeter.
On that last one, is that your current house?
I will pray a speedy and non-eventful move for you guys. Keep us posted when you can.
heather--thanks for sharing about your SIL---how sweet!!
Can hardly wait until we get our referral!
The last pic is the duplex we are going to rent....the garages are in the center which is great for privacy/noise, etc.
Thanks for your comments and prayers!
I hope your baby comes home to you soon. That is a long wait, but it will be worth it in the end.
Gracen is adorable.
That's lots of grass. Yards aren't like that where I live. It looks gorgeous...but do you have to mow it?
Deb
Post a Comment