Thursday, September 13, 2007

oh thank you aunt cathy.....

thank you aunt cathy for sending a care package for gracen.....to say she loves the bunny would be an understatement.....it hasn't left her arms the past 2 days......


different pp on this one.....used a gradient map like erika suggested.......i kinda like it....but don't think i got her 'vintage rock' look exactly.....i'll keep trying...:)

(how i would normally edit)



(gradient map)huge SQUEEZE......


"boy, i love this bunny...."
'oops,....done with this photo shoot, mom...."
"uh-oh.....where'd the bunny go???"

"sweet bunny....."

14 comments:

Erika said...

Cute series! She's such a doll!Love the bunny and the journaling! Glad you tried my Vintage Rock stuff! It looks good! Just a different feel than the norm...I'm bored with all my pp'ing lately! Can you tell?

Lauren Hartman said...

she is just so darned a-dorable! Great captures, and it's so cute to see how much she loves her new bunny. Aunt Cathy done good :)

Jen said...

That last one is gorgeous! She's so darn cute! LOVE HER SHIRT!

Michelle said...

i like the gradient map. very different from the normal. that last one is incredible! definitely need to put that one on a wall.

Trisha said...

Sweet pictures! I really like the last one! I love the comp of it and the conversion is good too! Love the vintage one too...it's nice to do something different sometimes. And like Erika said....sometimes you just get tired of the same 'ol pp'ing!
Great job!

Deb said...

Gorgeous. I love the pp'ing and love the different perspectives.

Here is the smugmug website:
http://www.smugmug.com/help/skin-tone

I love Lightroom. It's just the bestest.

Lorrie said...

sweet pictures of your dd, and great job on the conversions. i haven't messed with the gradient maps yet, I suppose that's something else I need to play with soon. Oh, and I gotta say, I think my fave shot is the one where she's done with the photo shoot!! =)

Mom2Drew said...

Darling! I like th egradient map...adds some nice depth.

Sara said...

Lovin' the series Leah!

Sue said...

Something about those first and last pics I'm totally diggin! Great job :)

Kathy King Photographer said...

Cute kid! I like the conversions with the darker, richer color the best. But that's me.

Heather Taylor Photography said...

She is SO adorable! I love your coloring, and her outfit is so cute!

Tera Fraley said...

Very cute pics, I love her outfit!! Love all the moments with the bunny you captured.

Melissa said...

This series is so adorable. Love the outfit w/the cute lil' bunny. She's just beautiful!