Monday, September 17, 2007

nephews....


and here's some more of my SIL and her family...we went to some pretty gardens for some these and the water was a great backdrop.
and since it's 'patriotic' week i thought all the red and blue would fit....:0

"father-son moments".....


a little fun....
"are we done yet???"like this pic alot.....



9 comments:

~JustJulie~ said...

What a beautiful family! You're right, this was a great spot for some pictures. The water is perfect here.

Deb said...

aww. These are sweet pics. I love the ones of dad and son watching the water.

carebear said...

Okay...I LOVE the pictures! You are very talented...good looking boys too!

Joanne Fowler said...

Great job on these! And I love your previous post too!

amazing grace said...

carrie--glad you love them! i'm planning on getting a CD to you this week...okay??? :0

cherie said...

these look greatn Nice color and wonderful location!

Tera Fraley said...

great moments you captured, love the patriotic feel!!

mama becca said...

you are so cool!
love all your work.
call me when you get a second!!! we're celebrating around here...
love
becca

Sue said...

I'm in the love with the second pic. Grogeous baby! Love it. Thanks for leaving me the comments on my blog. I went to donload those textures. When I try to resize the textures, they come out all weird and I'm not sure how to make them bigger so I can use. I'm in love with your textures. They are fabulous.