Friday, October 12, 2007

some pics from ohio




okay, i know these pics aren't the greatest of the Amish--b/c I took them while we were driving in the car--not very steady--but, Jason really wanted the pic of the man working the fields. Edited it in LR. I am loving that program!
here's my attempt to play with shutter speeds....
I usually always shoot in AP mode--(esp with the little ones)--but wanted to try to freeze the windmill and then make it look like it was in motion....it's so nice playing with digital where you can see right away if you 'got it.'



5 comments:

Jess said...

These are fantastic! I just LOVE that first shot- it makes me feel like I've stepped back in time! The warm golden colors are awesome!

amazing grace said...

thanks Jess--I did that in LR and had a blast--may have gone overboard some...but, it was fun!

cherie said...

great shots all of them.....but there is just something about that first one. love it!

Krystle said...

These are beautiful! I too just love the first one.

~JustJulie~ said...

Gorgeous, Leah! I love that first one. The long ss of the windmill is cool. Maybe would have like to have seen it open just a little longer. It's borderline looking OOF rather than in motion. Just my opinion. I've tried motion pics and I suck at them. That's why you've never seen one of mine posted before. ;)

Where in Ohio are these?