this fun pine tree spot is on the side of our yard and produces wonderful lighting! Here's a few I took the other day...g was having a blast with the pine needles that had falled from up above.
these are terrific. I love the second one with the vignette. I also like the way you took the last shots from way down on the ground. That vantage point makes for interesting shots. Great job.
Wow, that's a lot of pine needles! ;c) I just LOVE the daddy and dd shot, it really get me! She is SO cute, and I also love the low perspective on the last shots!
these are so sweet. I also love the different perspective. I tried to take shots similar to these and they didn't work for me, but these definitely worked for you
10 comments:
SO CUTE! She looks like she is having a blast!
She is so precious. I love the one #4 I think where she has her hands under the leaves. So cute and so typical toddler!
these are terrific. I love the second one with the vignette. I also like the way you took the last shots from way down on the ground. That vantage point makes for interesting shots. Great job.
Wow, that's a lot of pine needles! ;c) I just LOVE the daddy and dd shot, it really get me! She is SO cute, and I also love the low perspective on the last shots!
these are so sweet. I also love the different perspective. I tried to take shots similar to these and they didn't work for me, but these definitely worked for you
These are so great! I love the one with her daddy.... and color me jealous that these are in your side yard!!!
thanks for the comments girls---i did 'lay down' for the last shots---trying to work on my compositions lately---so thanks!
too cute!! That location is great, its your yard? Lucky you!!
Great comp and color and love the documentation!
great location!!!! nice shots all of them
Post a Comment