Love the second one... the preset just makes the leaves sort of jump out at me! Cute storyboard, too!
cute storyboard and what beautiful fall shots!
those are such GORGEOUS fall photos, great job!! Cute storyboard
Wow, I just love the first two! I can't decide which I like best. I like the contrast of the red against the green background, but the second one is really nice as well. Great job!
Gorgeous! I love them all. I'll have to experience fall through your pictures because we don't get seasons here.
These are BEAUTIFUL! I love the RED leaves, and the storyboard is adorable! :c)
These are beautiful! And I love the storyboard!
Gorgeous images, I'm so jealousy of the fall colours you get. I had a peak at your other posts too - I love your vintage preset.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Love the second one... the preset just makes the leaves sort of jump out at me! Cute storyboard, too!
cute storyboard and what beautiful fall shots!
those are such GORGEOUS fall photos, great job!! Cute storyboard
Wow, I just love the first two! I can't decide which I like best. I like the contrast of the red against the green background, but the second one is really nice as well. Great job!
Gorgeous! I love them all. I'll have to experience fall through your pictures because we don't get seasons here.
These are BEAUTIFUL! I love the RED leaves, and the storyboard is adorable! :c)
These are beautiful! And I love the storyboard!
Gorgeous images, I'm so jealousy of the fall colours you get. I had a peak at your other posts too - I love your vintage preset.
Post a Comment