Jason did a great job don't you think???
I downloaded a free trial of Adobe Lightroom from Adobe and am loving it so far! Don't understand the program completely--but the presets are pretty fun. Plus, renee has some inspiration over on her website--ViBE-that got me started! Downloaded her 'sunkissed' that she shared to enhance the silohuette a bit.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom=New addiction......


8 comments:
I LOVE this!!! Love how your hair looks in it:P Isn't it funny what we notice right away:)?
Hard to say which one I like best. Although I like the 2nd one, I think I like that top one best, it's just so warm.
beautiful shots love these. Have always wanted to visit the Amish country. Hope you have more to share from your visit.
Wow these are just beautiful! Never can pull off silohettes, but you've done a fabulous job!
I love to see a good silhouette, you did a nice job. And your work in lightroom looks great too, the finished product looks a lot more alive than the original.
Oh yes, I do love these!!!
So gorgeous, the lighting, the framing the composition...it is all so beautiful. The first one is my favorite conversion.
great job!! This should be framed, yeah for your dh!!
Looks fantastic!
Post a Comment