beautiful shots and I like it both ways. The colr stands out and the sky looks beautiful but the black and whire conversion gives it a great look too. the little house is cool.nice compostion.
I know nothing about lightroom, but have to say that the lines are lovely. REally draws you into the shot, so good job. I can't decide which one I like better. I like the color of the second, but the lightness of the first.
5 comments:
beautiful shots and I like it both ways. The colr stands out and the sky looks beautiful but the black and whire conversion gives it a great look too. the little house is cool.nice compostion.
I know nothing about lightroom, but have to say that the lines are lovely. REally draws you into the shot, so good job. I can't decide which one I like better. I like the color of the second, but the lightness of the first.
I love the top one!
Lightroom is awesome! there are tons of free presets on the web. Google "lightroom presets" and you will find bunches of 'em.'
:)
I love the lines, the sky is amazing too!!
OH fun!!!! great picture....
Post a Comment