Tuesday, October 16, 2007

seasons

we have lots of pine trees on our property, which is so fitting for the christmas season right around the corner....pinecones are everywhere and gracen has a great time collecting them with me. Looking forward to some fun snow pics with the evergreens as the background.
a little backlighting...always marvel at the beauty of the sunlight coming through the leaves...

this is what it did today......

took these back in our old house--but haven't posted them---I just like g's eyes peeping over the umbrella in this last one...

speaking of seasons---we are definitely in one:

a season of change for sure...

so many emails to return---I am getting on it if you are waiting for one...just waiting for that feeling of 'settled' to set in......

7 comments:

Mom2Drew said...

Love the seasons changing! We have lots of pine trees here too and I love it! I'm hoping for a very easy transition for you guys, be thankful you're there before all the holidays begin;)

Sara said...

I love the peeping eyes too, but that evergreen is beautiful. Love that shade of green that only pine trees seem to have. I think this would make a nice seasonal print, or background for a holiday note...

Ashley Hiskes said...

I love the shots of your DD. I can't wait to see the winter pictures too.

cherie said...

cute shots of your sweet daughter!! the last one is so cute.
love that first shot too , that will be beautiful covered in snow!!!!

Tori said...

Love the green! It's one of the things I miss dearly about back home.... Also, love her peeping over the umbrella! Very cute!

I did the basic pp'ing of mine in LR, but then popped into PS for final editing. I used my acid wash action on the first one.... and tweaked it A LOT! Thanks!

Deb said...

these are gorgeous. The last one is my favorite.

Lorrie said...

you are so lucky to even get snow pictures. It hasn't snowed here in forever it seems like.