Wednesday, October 24, 2007

red petticoat....

ren's preset
my old vintage



had a fun shoot today with g......working on a new preset--kind of vintagy' and would love to hear your thoughts on it as I am trying to tweak it.....

Also, been working on templates for cmas---having a blast doing that.







6 comments:

Joanne Fowler said...

ooh, I really like that vintage! But I think I like these particular images in the bold color. That red really stands out! The B&W is awesome too. These are so great! You rock!

Cindi Koceich said...

Oh my goodness!!! That petticoat and hat are sooo stinkin' adorable! Your Ms. G is beautiful and looks just gorgeous in them! My favorites are the first two. I like the color in them! Which one is your new vintage?

Ashley Hiskes said...

I think these are all great. I think I like 1 & 3 the most.

Jessica said...

oh wow! These are beautiful!!! They ALL have such a unique feel. I love them! # 1 and 2 are my favorites.

Tori said...

These are really pretty! I like the conversion on the 3rd one best.

SHAUI said...

i think i checked all of your pictures already. your baby G is so adorable!! i just want to squeeze her! love the 3rd and the last shot. BRILLIANT! how i wish i can take photos like these. would you mind telling me what kind od camera and lens you are using? im still a beginner. thanks!!