




lch designs introduces ACTIONS for photographers!!!
Pack 1: Texture Actions v.1---(13 fabulous texture actions--perfect for indoor/outdoor pics. See the gallery on my website for close-up examples) You can mix and match these textures for hundreds of different looks! Set the layer mode to hard light for a more dramatic look. These are for full versions of PS only. ($30)
(Actions in this set: Texture Decor 1, Tex BW Grunge, DK Milk Tex Canvas, Pink Champagne, Urban Grunge Overlay, Urban Grunge Light, Gray Grunge Wallpaper, Gray Oldtyme Border, Coffee Decor, Mocha Scratch, Tex Old Wall & BW Tint)
Pack 2: BW Texture Actions---(5 actions including my van bw action! You will receive 3 bw actions: Van bw, bw vanilla creamy and mocha delight. You will also get Pink Champagne BW texture--which is my favorite! And a 'Double the Texture' action. This set uses 3 textures from the Texture Action v.1 pack and adds texture to your bw if you choose. You can keep your image bw or add texture with just the click of a button! Great workfow set for bw's! ($25)
Buy both and save $5.00----$50.00
Now for PSE users, too!!!!
Be sure to see them in 'action' and in closer detail on the website:
lch photography & design


14 comments:
These look great, Leah. I only have Elements so I can't take advantage, but I do love them!
Wow, Leah, you've been so busy! I'll have to look at them closer when I have more time! Thanks for the congrats, BTW!
Ok, that texture decor 1 is SOOO dang amazing!! I LOVE it! If I wasn't so darn broke, I'd buy it right now! Great job on these, they're so awesome! I have PS6 would they work on that version?
Wow, these are awesome! I have no clue how to use textures though. My goal is to learn it this year though because I see all of the neat things you all do with them and want to do it too!!! I'll keep these bookmarked. :)
Looks like you've found some real winners, those textures look terrific!
I'm always so impressed with your designs. You are so talented. I love these textures!
WOw...those are so amazing Leah. I bet you spent so much time on these. I just love your deep, rich colors with the b/w. So beautiful.
Your textures look great! I love, love that decor one.
And I am not in pain, thanks for asking ;) I have a really high tolerance level.
Beautiful stuff, here, Leah.
wow! congrats these are gorgeous!
tara
Leah these are wonderful. You have been a busy girl! Wish I had a dime to spend on this stuff I would be on it in a second! Wishing you wonderful success with this! Julie
hey girl!
congrats on yet, another job well done...you are indeed talented on this PS stuff i tell ya...
one thing i'd like to point out though...it's hard to see the textures...even when i went to your site it was kind of small...is it possible for you to make it bigger...they're AWESOME and i'm sure you'll get better response if people can appreciate them in a bigger format kwim...?
just a thought...
ps-i'll be buying them soon enough...
thanks christina for the feedback--I know--it's hard to see stuff on the web...I'll look into what I can do to make it bigger! :)
thanks for the feedback--i appreciate it!
Post a Comment