Wednesday, March 19, 2008

drop of spring.




heading out on a little mini-break the next 2 days--yippee!!! some time to rest and reflect---can't wait......

29 comments:

Sharon said...

Great photo! I love the texture.

Amy said...

What a dreamy, moody picture. I love the texture and the lighting/coloring.

Mom2Drew said...

I'm assuming the texture is part of your new textures? I LOVE it! Definitely need to put on my must have list.

Unknown said...

That is fabulous and the texture really works with it!~ Great work.

Jason said...

great shot!!!

Margaret said...

Wow! I love this. The texture is fabulous, and I love those beautiful colors.

Angela2932 said...

Gorgeous! Beautiful yellow, texture, focus and composition.

Val said...

so pretty! Love the texture

Michelle said...

love those textures. really gives the photo that little something extra. very nice.

Amy said...

Great shot, I love what you did with the pp'ing!

Joanne Fowler said...

I want to go with you, please?!?!?

This is awesome. I love the texture too, gave it a whole new feel. You just rock all over, girl!

~*Steffie*~ said...

great DOF and textures!

Debbi said...

Beautiful! Love the colors and texture. Enjoy your break!

Bobbi said...

Very beautiful. I love the yellow and green colors here. The texture really adds to it...have fun on your mini-vaca-lucky!

Anonymous said...

Have fun on your break Leah! This photo is just awesome. I love your texture that you added to it. I hope your time off is splendid.

*and I just wanted to mention that I am not trying to hide anything. I kind of think about Easter as a time of birth...spring time gives me baby fever a bit though, but talking DH into another round of trying to conceive might be a bit rough! Haha

Danielle said...

Wow that is beautiful. I love the color and the texture on it.

Jen said...

Beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

this is just gorgeous! love all the texture and i love yellow!
tara

pat said...

Wonderful warm springy colors in this, and the textures really add to it.

Shawna said...

Great shot! Love the color and the texture is awesome!

Alexis said...

I love this! Beautiful shot, and great texture!

Anonymous said...

wow what a great shot! color is gorgeous..great job on the texture!

Anonymous said...

Love the color and texture you used. Have a peaceful break.

Becky said...

I love the texture and color. Have a great break!

Erika said...

LOVE that picture Leah, it's gorgeous! Love the texture, color and mood! Excellent!

Ginnie said...

That is awesome! the color and texture is perfect!!

Tori said...

Love this! And I love the texture you've got going on here....

--sme said...

love the bright, cheery yellow!

Suzy said...

Awesome!!