Thursday, March 6, 2008

betcha didn't know....

that today is Mrs. Potatoe's Head Birthday!!! :)
See the choc cake?!!!
How I spent my day......
awww and a birthday kiss from dd.....
and the color version/texture from yesterday....

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

No I did not know it was her bday. I bet she had fun baking that cake. Thanks for asking about the PP on the wedding. I will be sending you an email thats for sure.

Ljsmom33 said...

How stinkin cute is that!! She is precious!

Anonymous said...

lol i loved these! she's so adorable!

Sharon said...

Happy Birthday to the starchy princess!

Your dd is so cute! Love the texture.

Donnah Ciempka said...

Happy birthday Mrs Potato Head. The last shot here is so cute. I love the little pig tails.

Shanna Jones said...

Too cute. Love the texture on the first one.

Reds said...

Didn't know it was his birthday!! Happy Birthday Mr. Potato Head!!! Your daughter is too cute!

Danielle said...

Happy Birthday Mrs. Potato Head. What a fun day. I really like the color conversion and know I can't decide which I like best. Beautiful.

Debbi said...

Very cute and fun! Your daughter is so adorable and you do a fantastic job of capturing her.

pat said...

You surprised us all! I did notknow that Mrs. P had a celebration. Looks like it was a fun day.

Becky said...

Aww, G loves Mrs. Potato Head. I did not know it was her birthday; where do I send the card? :-) And I like the color version of yesterday's shot even better than the b/w.

Amy said...

You are so very creative! These are adorable!

For Over 29 Years... said...

Isn't it hilarious what they come up with?

Jess said...

ROFL! Well happy b-day Mrs. Potato Head! ;)

I recognize that cake mix box... Kaitlyn has a big set of those mini foods & boxes- I think they are SO adorable and she loves that they look "just like mommy's"! :)

I absolutely ADORE that last shot of Miss G... everything about it!