Wow! Those macros are so incredible. The color is so vibrant. They are just beautiful!
Gorgeous macros!! And that yellow tulip is WOW!! :)
Wowee! These macro shots are fantastic!! I love that beautiful yellow.
Gorgeous!!!! Your DOF is perfect.
Awesome! I love the second one the DOF is perfect and it is just gorgeous. Great shots!
Beautiful macros, I love the natural texture of that last shot.
Love that yellow! So pretty.
Great macros. Love that yellow.
Amazing colors and focus! Love your macros!
Off to check out the contest-definitely would love to win some of your stuff-it rocks! Love me that yellow.
I love all of these! The macros are great!
the texture on these are so lush! very pretty! nice to get such texture without PS! i love texture!
Sooo pretty!!!
I love this color. Just beautiful.
Girl...I just love these. So soft, yet so sharp and bright in color. I The first one is my favorite. It feels so inviting and warm...really emotional almost. It reminds me of little baby lips.
Lovely!!!
So beautiful. Love the texture you got on the petals
GORGEOUS color, Leah! The focus on that first one rocks, and the texture of the petals on the second is luscious. Nice work.
These are gorgeous Leah! Love that you can see the texture of the petals, the color - amazing! Off to check out your contest!
your macros are beautiful. that yellow is so jewel toned. now i'm off to check out your contest! :)
The color on these is great. Incredible how you can see the texture of the flower.
these macros are incredible! flawless
Wow girl! Your macros are totally blowing me away! Sheer perfection! :)
Gorgeous macros! I love the first one especially.
wow!! those macros are GREAT!! Love them!!
Post a Comment
25 comments:
Wow! Those macros are so incredible. The color is so vibrant. They are just beautiful!
Gorgeous macros!! And that yellow tulip is WOW!! :)
Wowee! These macro shots are fantastic!! I love that beautiful yellow.
Gorgeous!!!! Your DOF is perfect.
Awesome! I love the second one the DOF is perfect and it is just gorgeous. Great shots!
Beautiful macros, I love the natural texture of that last shot.
Love that yellow! So pretty.
Great macros. Love that yellow.
Amazing colors and focus! Love your macros!
Off to check out the contest-definitely would love to win some of your stuff-it rocks! Love me that yellow.
I love all of these! The macros are great!
the texture on these are so lush! very pretty! nice to get such texture without PS! i love texture!
Sooo pretty!!!
I love this color. Just beautiful.
Girl...I just love these. So soft, yet so sharp and bright in color. I The first one is my favorite. It feels so inviting and warm...really emotional almost. It reminds me of little baby lips.
Lovely!!!
So beautiful. Love the texture you got on the petals
GORGEOUS color, Leah! The focus on that first one rocks, and the texture of the petals on the second is luscious. Nice work.
These are gorgeous Leah! Love that you can see the texture of the petals, the color - amazing! Off to check out your contest!
your macros are beautiful. that yellow is so jewel toned. now i'm off to check out your contest! :)
The color on these is great. Incredible how you can see the texture of the flower.
these macros are incredible! flawless
Wow girl! Your macros are totally blowing me away! Sheer perfection! :)
Gorgeous macros! I love the first one especially.
wow!! those macros are GREAT!! Love them!!
Post a Comment