Friday, March 14, 2008

friday


some shots from today....love this last one---she's saying: "Tree, tree".....
definitely ENJOYING this warmer weather we have been having the past couple days---Keep it coming!!!!

17 comments:

Amy said...

I LOVE the second one! Great pp'ing on a beautiful shot!

Jess said...

She is just so beautiful Leah! Your textures totally ROCK! :)

Merilee said...

love these shots!! Especially the second one. Your conversions are awesome!

Tracie said...

She is such a doll Leah, beautiful moments you captured.

Stacey said...

I love thee. The textures work so well the shots. I love the last one.

Toni said...

I love the second one! the process on it is so great! we're enjoying this warmer weather too! I hope it sticks around!

Anonymous said...

I totally love the angle on the last one. Its so awesome. Your textures and colors are just right on with these conversions.

Anonymous said...

LOVE that 2nd one! she's just so CUTE!!! i LOVe how jean jackets look in b/w!
tara

Unknown said...

The second is my favorite... I love to pp in all of them and of course she is a doll!

Becky said...

Love that angle of the last one. Love your photos as always.

HeyLady said...

The pp on all of these shots is wonderful. I like all of them. #2 is my fav.

Krista P said...

I love these conversions. They're so delicate looking! Maybe it's her delicate features. That coupled with your photography made for some amazing shots.

mel said...

so gorgeous! love how your processed them!

Margaret said...

These are all just gorgeous, as usual. I love your processing. That last one is so cute!

Angela2932 said...

I really love the 2nd shot. Wonderful conversion. . . very appealing.

Sharon said...

gorgeous contrast!

scrapperjen said...

Very pretty little girl! Great shots!
I LOVE the 2nd one!