Tuesday, March 4, 2008

tuesday


In adoption news:
We have our homestudy visit this Friday. Excited to get that done---we'll have a couple meetings and then hopefully, it gets written up pretty quickly.
We've also begun our 16th month of waiting for our referral. A few families have gotten referrals this past week--which has been encouraging! After a SLOW 6 months, it seems things are starting to move. Some families have gotten travel news, too!

31 comments:

Anonymous said...

This photo is adorable and I love the texture you used here! Good luck with the homestudy! I will be thinking of you guys!
Cari

Jason said...

Good luck on the home study. When we did ours we had a blast it was nice to get to know our case worker a little better and it really helped us get to the next step in the process.

Unknown said...

Beautiful.... And I hope your adoption gets finished soon for you...

Anonymous said...

hopefully soON!
love the photo! just gorgeous as always!
tara

Becky said...

I think that texture is perfect with the texture of her jean jacket. Lots of good wishes headed your way about the adoption!

Krystle said...

What a sweet picture, and I hope things start moving quickly for you guys!

pat said...

Good luck with the homestudy! Hopefully there will be a new little one soon--the road gets quicker towards the end of the tunnel, right?

Margaret said...

What an adorable shot! I love the textures you used. Wow! I hope all goes well with your homestudy visit!:)

bprincephoto said...

Good luck on the adoption front. I love the texture on this too. It's so fiting for the denim jacket too.

Anonymous said...

You do such nice pp work. Cool texture.

For Over 29 Years... said...

Of course she's just a living doll. Good luck with everything this week. I"m sure it's such a challenging process.

Amy said...

So cute! I hope everything moves along quickly!

mamawest777 said...

Whoo hoo!! So excited for you guys that things are beginning to move along. Will most definitely be praying for you. Let us know how it goes.

Michelle said...

this is my favorite of all your pics so far. the texture is amazing and she is adorable as always. love it!

Alicia Barry said...

Love it, Would love to know the process you used. (for us beginners)

Stacey said...

Adorable picture. I love the editing and texture. Congrats on your adoption news.

Anonymous said...

First...what an adorable photo of your little on! She just has the cutest little face. And YIPPEEE on the news. I am so excited for you I have chills!

Mom2Drew said...

Oh this would be exciting news indeed! I am praying for it to go quicker than you expect.

Love that texture, which one is it?

Val said...

The texture and the BW look awesome! So glad there is action on the new baby front! Keep us posted!

Bobbi said...

This is so cute, you really know how to work with textures! Best of luck with the adoption :)

Danielle said...

That is awesome. I hope it starts to move along for you. I love the picture and it really helps that your dd is beautiful.

Ginnie said...

The pping on that shot is awesome!

Suzy said...

Good luck on your home study! Beautiful photo!

Tori said...

Love the texture on this.... and I love the expression you caught. G is such a cutie! Good luck with the adoption... I'll be thinking of you and sending "quick" vibes for you!

Angela2932 said...

Beautiful picture and Good luck with the home study! How exciting! I'm glad there's progress. . . .

Tera Fraley said...

Love the texture black and white! Good Luck and Im glad to hear things are finally rolling!

jewels said...

Can she get any CUTER???!!! What a great photo...love the texture, and the conversion! It should be a poster or a magazine ad!

Cheers,
jewels

Jaime said...

yay on the adoption news! I'm excited for you! love the feel of this photo!

Erika said...

Cute, love the texture on the jacket!! And sounds like things are moving along!

Amy said...

Beautiful photo. Such a sweet little face and your pping really adds a special touch.

Sharon said...

Beautiful!

Good luck with the process.