That first one os gorgeous!
Yellow is my favorite color ever and these bring such a smile to my face. Are you so enjoying your macro lens?
These are awesome...I love tulips!cari
Shriek!! Leah--these are STUNNING! The lighting in the first is gorgeous; they look illuminated from within. Love the yellow-on-yellow detail shots of the center. Nice work!!!
Wow! I don't think I could ever get tired of looking at your macro shots! These are just incredible! Wow again!
WOW, Love the ambiance in the first shot! These are wonderful!
they are just gorgeous!tara
MORE MORE MORE!!! These are wonderful (and mine are just starting to grow, no blooms yet, so I'll continue to enjoy whatever you can share!)
These are all so beautiful, but the lighting on that first one is just WOW!
These are gorgeous, there's no way I could ever tire of beautiful flower shots! My favorites are the first and last.
great color and DOF! Nice work.
I could never get sick of your flowers, I love them. Especially yellow, it's the happiest color in the world.
Love yellow tulips and no, never get tired of seeing great flower shots!!! :)
I'll NEVER get tired of your macros! And the yellow just makes me HAPPY! :)
Love them!!! I am partial to macro so kep sharing
these are beautiful Leah! Love the color on them!
OMG these are gorgeous! Love the lighting in the first one! I never take macro shots, you've inspired me to do it more often!
Never, ever, will I be sick of your macros! I love the first one!
Sick of those beauties?! Those are like "soul" candy!
WOW SOO PRETTY!
Post a Comment
20 comments:
That first one os gorgeous!
Yellow is my favorite color ever and these bring such a smile to my face. Are you so enjoying your macro lens?
These are awesome...I love tulips!
cari
Shriek!! Leah--these are STUNNING! The lighting in the first is gorgeous; they look illuminated from within. Love the yellow-on-yellow detail shots of the center. Nice work!!!
Wow! I don't think I could ever get tired of looking at your macro shots! These are just incredible! Wow again!
WOW, Love the ambiance in the first shot! These are wonderful!
they are just gorgeous!
tara
MORE MORE MORE!!! These are wonderful (and mine are just starting to grow, no blooms yet, so I'll continue to enjoy whatever you can share!)
These are all so beautiful, but the lighting on that first one is just WOW!
These are gorgeous, there's no way I could ever tire of beautiful flower shots! My favorites are the first and last.
great color and DOF! Nice work.
I could never get sick of your flowers, I love them. Especially yellow, it's the happiest color in the world.
Love yellow tulips and no, never get tired of seeing great flower shots!!! :)
I'll NEVER get tired of your macros! And the yellow just makes me HAPPY! :)
Love them!!! I am partial to macro so kep sharing
these are beautiful Leah! Love the color on them!
OMG these are gorgeous! Love the lighting in the first one! I never take macro shots, you've inspired me to do it more often!
Never, ever, will I be sick of your macros! I love the first one!
Sick of those beauties?! Those are like "soul" candy!
WOW SOO PRETTY!
Post a Comment