Monday, March 10, 2008

fun new necklace!

got this way CUTE necklace from The Polka Dot Daisy!!! Go check it out!! Love the charms and there are a couple different choices of necklaces! Definitely getting another charm when baby #2 comes.....
I got a 2 sided pendant---b/c I couldn't decide on just one pic....:0
love the toggle clasp......


29 comments:

Kristi said...

That is so so so cool!!! Now I want one!!! Those pics of little Miss G are so precious, Leah!! As is the new one! Love her!!!

Bobbi said...

That is so cute! I am going to have to check these out, love the pics you chose. Your b/w conversions are perfect.

Anonymous said...

I so have to check that out...I love that necklace...love it...I don't think I have a photo that is good enough to do that justice though! I love the photo of your dd!
cari

Sarah Phipps said...

That is such a neat idea. Those pictures look great in the pendant.

pat said...

What a FUN idea! Of course, those photos were perfect.

Mom2Drew said...

beautiful necklace, but the photo inside is what makes it rock!

Danielle said...

Love the necklace. I looked at those and had thought about getting one. Those pictures are so cute on it.

cristina said...

ohhh...ahhh...very nice necklace girl......of course the model makes it rock...but you already knew that huh?
and miss g. is soooo big already...where has the time gone?

C said...

That is beautiful!!! Love all the colorful beads!

Liz said...

Those are so cool, thanks for sharing the website.

Angela2932 said...

Pretty necklace. I like the texture of the wicker as well. Your daughter has beautiful eyes.

Krystle said...

Love the necklace, and the photos on it! What a cutie you have.

Margaret said...

Love that pendant, and that last shot is precious!!

Val said...

LoVE your necklace!

Becky said...

Very pretty necklace and G looks adorable as usual!

Jason said...

Great shots.....

Jen said...

That's really nice! Lovely pictures!

Jessica said...

That is GORGEOUS! Lovely lovely lovely!

mamawest777 said...

wow! That is gorgeous! Would love to see it on you!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet, sweet love she is. And that necklace is so amazing. I am thinking of getting one of those for my mom too now. Wow!

Joanne Fowler said...

That is so cool! I love it! Now I want one! You POTDers are just a bunch of enablers! =)

Praying for April! It's a good month... my b-dyay! {{hugs}}

Anonymous said...

so pretty~! and now i want to see a photo of you with the necklace on!
love the last one of b/w!
tara

Jess said...

OMG! That is awesome, I want one! I'll have to check her store out!

And look at Miss G... all cute and whatnot. :)

Amy said...

What a gorgeous necklace! That is so cute, that photo is perfect for it!

Anonymous said...

Love the two shots you choose for the necklace. Pretty

Angela C. said...

I am so jealous! That is a gorgeous necklace and your daughter is stunning.

I love the different points of view for the necklace.

Amy said...

I love the necklace and I love your choices of pics on it. Your little one is just beautiful!

Erika said...

That is cool, love it!

April said...

that necklace is so so cute. i might have to go check out they're website.