Picture #2---I used the Burn tool a little----which do you prefer?????? Any difference?
I kept trying to get the 'full' daisy---but, it just didn't look the way I wanted---so, I decided to go in for a tighter crop. Wish it was a little sharper too.
But here's to day 3 of botanicals! :) TFL!


13 comments:
I think I like the first photo best. There isn't that much difference, but I think it's a bit brighter. Good job!
Cool close up. I like the first one too, more natural looking.
The color is beautiful....#1 looks more real and #2 looks like a greeting card! I think they are both great , depending on what look your going for.
Great close up and the colors are amazing. Good job
Yvonne
I like the second shot. The color is incredible! I also like the crop. Yesterday's pic is great - love the selective coloring :)
I like #2, the burning brings out more of the detail to me.
definitely #2 -- more contrast & detail. #1 looks washed out in comparison.
use the unsharp mask filter to see if it sharpens a bit more for you.
I like #2 the best. Not sure why though.
The color is great on these! Interesting photo to look at =).
I agree, running USM might help with some sharpness.
I like the color of the first one but the detail in the second. :)
thanks for all your comments and cc! I appreciate it...
I did run USM---first a defog then USM at 300/.5/0----should I try different numbers....?????
thanks for all your comments and cc! I appreciate it...
I did run USM---first a defog then USM at 300/.5/0----should I try different numbers....?????
Post a Comment