

I don't like how the yellow has such a 'glare' to it in the first photo--I tried to burn it some...but, I just couldn't get it quite the way I wanted it---so, I played with different filters instead.
ETA: Picture #3---just added this picture--SOOC it had a MAJOR blue tint---had to play with levels and the level dropper to try to get the whites white. Not very experienced with this but tried---what do you think???
HHCC.....:) TFL!


11 comments:
Gorgeous! I love the first one. I think I prefer the color because it is so colorful. Does that make sense?
Love the vibrant colors!
Oh wow! I love the first one! Beautiful.... I would love to see the last one with selective coloring on the paints. Beautiful. Would love to see some of your paintings too :)
thought about selective color too...just ran out of time...
i prefer the color ones too, but thought the last one could be fun as an artsy card...:)
thanks for the cc!
Gorgeous!
Definitely white now :) great job!
I think your whites looks GREAT here! Funny...I also posted paints today too, just different kind.
Ahh...water color paints. Have used those in ages. Really like your shots. The whites look super! TFS
I like the second one the best. great job with the colors and angle!
These are awesome! I love the white vinetting around the first picture!!
love these! the color is great and so is the black and white! you will have to post some of your watercolors.
Post a Comment