Sunday, February 11, 2007

sunday

this photo is significant b/c i snapped it in 'Manual!'--Woo-HOO! Been reading Bryan Peterson's book and working on different things. Up until yesterday, I have been shooting on P, S, or A. But, I am finally learning a couple things! Yeah!

Anyways, this is not botanical---but it does offer a different perspective as we start a new theme this week! :)

as always, TFL and HHCC welcome!

7 comments:

nomo wino daph said...

I think this is precious!
I love that book too!!

Jenny said...

What a cute shot. She is so adorable.

barb said...

What a cutie she is! Good for you for shooting in M! As for CC, it looks like your focus fell on the chair leg instead of her face. That happens to me all the time.

Dar Kaso said...

Precious capture and congrats on shooting in manual!

Sue said...

Congrats on the manaul :) Cute picture! I like the perspective :)

AmyC said...

Congrats on shooting in manual! :) There's no turning back, now! LOL!

This looks really good. Great capture!

~*Steffie*~ said...

What an adorable little girl. I love this photograph. I love the colors and the angles.