took advantage of the beautiful morning and captured some shots from our trees in the front yard. Love the contrast of the buds against the beautiful blue sky. These are SOOC except I ran them through defog and USM. Tell me what you think......
specs: #1--1/640, F 6.3, focal length 100mm, ISO 250
#2--1/640, F 6.3, focal length 80mm, ISO 250
specs: #1--1/640, F 6.3, focal length 100mm, ISO 250
#2--1/640, F 6.3, focal length 80mm, ISO 250


8 comments:
The blue color of the sky is magnificent. This is exactly what I'm seeing for botanicals in my area unless I go to the flower shop.
i really like the first pic. the dof is awesome. i love how you force my eye to see that one bud and then the rest comes into view. great job!
Wow, your color and focus is really good on these! Compositionally, I prefer the first shot over the second. That blue sky is just to die for.....
i agree about the composition on the 2nd---i don't like how it is right in the 'middle' instead of 'thirds...'--
thanks for the cc!
you can almost see them getting ready to bud. great shot..
Love your color on these, that blue sky is awesome
I like the first one. The second one needs negative space or a different view maybe. The dof on these and the incredible blue color make the pictures really fantastic :)
i really appreciate all the cc on these photos! thanks gals!
definitely agree with it....:)
Post a Comment