i love our little, old, rugged radio flyer wagon that sits on our front porch. This week is supposed to be an object with five different angles---and this is my first post that I actually did that. I did use an ez action---vivid color pop (thanks to steffie for the link) :) And converted one to sepia and one bw.
i had to work with the sun/shadows b/c my dd is down for her nap and this was my chance to go out and snap some photos....so, anyways.....here they are!
Thanks for all your sweet comments on my valentine that I posted yesterday btw....!
And can I just say that I am consumed about thinking and HOPING that I really get that 'free' Photshop CS2 in the mail????? So hoping they honor our orders.....:)


6 comments:
LOVE the colors and angles of these photos...and girl i am there with you the photoshop cs2.....crossing my fingers..............
Great colors on this. And a neat subject :) I think the first 2 would be a great choice for combining with selective color - but I think I just like selective color on everything... hahahah Great job!
That is such a cool wagon. Great pics. Love the angles. Love the colour pop.
Oh wow!!!! This REALLY enhances that color-amazing! Wonderful use of that action...enough so I may go and buy it myself;)
#4 is my favorite! Great pics and angles. TFS
these are great! love the colors and angles.
Post a Comment