well, not exactly this week's theme---but how about 5 different 'actions?' These are amanda's (peawithme) actions and they are WONDERFUL!!! I only got to play with them a little yesterday but I love them already. I have PSE, so you need to play with the opacity levels in each layer and I need to just practice---but they are great! I LOVE them! Check them out atamanda's blog.
What do you think???


4 comments:
Adorable capture and actions look fabulous. Going to have to check them out.
Yes...I just got these actions and they are so great...especially the warmth slider, just love that. Cute shot and thanks for showing those examples, what a great way to compare.
the warmth slider must be for Photoshop CS?? I have elements---so it works as a layer conversion file....
aren't they great???!! I love them!
Can I just say that You're awesome! Thanks for being my publicity! :) You made my day!
Post a Comment