Great shot! Love the conversion and the selective coloring!
How sweet is that! Great job with the selective coloring.
great job with the selective coloring. That yellow flower really pops.
what a sweet photo! you did a great job with the color conversions.
How sweet. Great job with the conversion!
I love that yellow! Cute picture, I gotta try this now :) TFS!
Very cute picture. Love the conversion. Good jobYvonne
Beautiful! I love selective coloring too. It's such a nice shot - and the B/W conversion is great too!
Lovely, the selective coloring works really well with this shot. :)
great pic! I agree the selective coloring is great for this pic.
Love the color. So pretty!
Love this pic and I love this technique
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Great shot! Love the conversion and the selective coloring!
How sweet is that! Great job with the selective coloring.
great job with the selective coloring. That yellow flower really pops.
what a sweet photo! you did a great job with the color conversions.
How sweet. Great job with the conversion!
I love that yellow! Cute picture, I gotta try this now :) TFS!
Very cute picture. Love the conversion. Good job
Yvonne
Beautiful! I love selective coloring too. It's such a nice shot - and the B/W conversion is great too!
Lovely, the selective coloring works really well with this shot. :)
great pic! I agree the selective coloring is great for this pic.
Love the color. So pretty!
Love this pic and I love this technique
Post a Comment