Thursday, February 22, 2007

thursday

ETA: a crop as suggested by Sue....look better???







nothing great today---i did posterize the second photo for something different.....might try to add another color pop later....

5 comments:

Sue said...

That is really cool - I don't think I've seen that effect. The only thing I might do different is crop right at the top of the tree, bu that's just me. Great job!

Jenny said...

Love the color and saturation of the top one and the posterizing is cool. I've never done that on a photo but it is a cool effect. Great job.

Sara D. said...

I really like the color in the first two, I prefer the top one crop wise!!
Not a fan of the last one, but nice to see the different variations. TFS!

Angela said...

Top one is my fav too. Love that long dipping road.

Amanda said...

I love the 1st one best. The color is awesome!