

these are a couple shots from a recent photo shoot.....It was a gorgeous day outside---had to be careful of the harsh light in b/w the tall trees....I think the top pic is fun--everyone's trying to getting a kiss....:)
Looking for HHCC....(for real...) :)
(photos posted with permission)
3 comments:
These are great pictures! You can really see the love between them, it is very natural.
MY only cc would be that you only caught one pair of eyes open. In the first picture that works, but the second just seems to need eyes. I guess that's the one drawback of a sunny day.
Great job! I would crop that top one in closer - show off that fun moment that you captured. Great conversion
I think you did well considering the difficult lighting. I would crop of the bright empty space on the left side of the first one.
Post a Comment